Time is running out on Windows 7 support. Do you have an upgrade plan?
Presented by Dave Koopmans, Solutions Engineering Manager
Companies who haven’t yet taken steps to migrate to Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 are flocking to IT consultants and service providers, whose calendars are filling up fast.
Not only is the upgrade critical for compliance and security, it’s also an opportunity for you to map out your desired IT environment for peak performance and productivity.
Dave will cover the who, what, when, how, why, and how long of an STS upgrade assessment:
- What’s the real threat and impact of unsupported platforms?
- When should you retain a consultant?
- Which resources and time commitment are required?
- Where are the real opportunities for cost savings, productivity improvements, control, and visibility?
- What does the typical migration project look like?
Duration: 60 minutes
About the Presenter
With more than 40 years in IT, Dave Koopmans has been constantly engaged in the integration of the PC and computing into our daily lives. As Manager of the Scantron Technology Solutions presales team, he supports the SMB and Enterprise teams nationwide. Dave has previously held roles in presales, consulting, development and instruction at STS, Microsoft, and others. He is based in STS’s Omaha, Nebraska headquarters.
We encourage you to download the HTS article, Windows End of Support: Executive Summary.